Shop Our Products
A bit about us ...
For over 20 years SILVER STAG has stayed true to the key attributes that turned a garage-based hobby into a nationally respected brand. We have continuously designed and manufactured our own products, under our own roof, and done so primarily by hand.
We take immense pride in the practicality, durability, and the finish details that make every SILVER STAG have its own unique character and beauty. SILVER STAG knives are primarily handmade, and we only use domestic raw materials in each functional design. We will never sacrifice quantity for quality and our reputation is contingent upon your satisfaction. SILVER STAG Knives are an exceptional value and we back up our work with the best warranty in the industry. We also provide the best customer service we can. Thank you for your interest in SILVER STAG and American manufacturing!
• We design and manufacture our exclusive blade designs with exceptional High Carbon Steels (Primarily D2, but also 1095, 80CrV20, and 15N20).
• We incorporate select North American shed Antler and hardwoods into our handmade finished designs.
• SILVER STAG Knives are classified as “Semi-Custom”. We use a CNC Plasma or laser to cut our blade profiles, use a CNC Surface Grinder to remove the mill scale, then hollow or flat grind our blades “Free-Hand”, (our folding and detailed blades are CNC double disc ground).
• All knives are hand assembled, shaped, polished, and sharpened Free-Hand by a small team of sportsmen and craftsmen that take pride in their work, have a strong work ethic, and traditional values.
• The SILVER STAG Product Line consists of over 85 different designs that range from 1" to over 21" in length. The majority of the line retails in the $90 to $150 range. The SILVER STAG line is categorized into "Product Series", and each Product Series is defined by the design and materials used in the manufacturing process.
To thank our loyal customers for their multiple purchases, we have recently added an "Exclusive Factory Direct Purchase Program". This program will feature Limited Editions, production over-runs, and excess inventory specials. The Limited Edition Knives will be manufactured in 15 to 50 unit production runs and each style will be numbered in their production sequence. Once these Limited Edition styles are gone, they will never be manufactured again.
The Production over runs, excess inventory, and discontinued styles will be offered at an exceptional value. This is a great way to collect SILVER STAG Knives at a very affordable cost. Please check the website periodically for updates.
Knife of the Year Awards
LASER CUTTING GALLERY
Notice to All Customers
Thank you for your interest in Silver Stag Knives!
There is a substantial amount of hand labor required to build each and every SILVER STAG knife and we will never sacrifice “Quality for Quantity”. In addition, Covid has kept us understaffed since the pandemic began.
We are finally catching up and if you place your order today, in all likelihood, your order will ship in 5-10 business days and our "High Volume" items usually ship 12-18 business days from date of order.
The day your order ships, you will receive an email from either USPS Priority Mail or Fed-Ex 2-day with a tracking number and estimated delivery date.
Deliveries for domestic orders average 2 to 5 days from the ship date.
Thank you for supporting SILVER STAG and all Made in the USA products!
Team SILVER STAG